Saturday, February 11, 2012

Solo & Ensemble today.

I will be at the MPMEA Solo & Ensemble Contest today. Unfortunately, I won't have any books with me because all that I had were sold...except the ones that will be at the Jazz Police gig tomorrow. Of course, one can definitely order from Amazon. I'll have another batch in about a week. Just didn't think they would sell this fast. :)

It will be fun to see some of the student musicians who were an inspiration for some of the stories. I hope they all do well at the festival!!

5 comments:

Rains said...

Good luck at the contest!

Gregory L Metcalf said...

Thanks, Rains. I had three private students performing. They all did well and one was selected to participate at the State Solo & Ensemble. :0)

zoe said...

can't wait to read your books will u sign mine when i get one. are they out in stores???

zoe said...

NERVOUS for the contest tomorrow. WE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN Mr.Metcalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregory L Metcalf said...

Hey Zoe, Good to hear from you and of course, I will sign your copy. The band was awesome. You should feel proud.

Followers